CPD Workshop Terms and Conditions
1. Application and Payment
(i) All bookings must be submitted on an official Enrollment/Booking Application Form.
(ii) The deposit of £75.00 non-refundable and non-transferable.
(iii) Discounts are only valid in accordance with instructions in the prospectus or specific campaigns.
(iv) If an organisation is willing to pay a student’s fees it must be made in
full and accompanied by the application form at least two weeks prior to the
commencement of the course. Bookings cannot be guaranteed until payment
has been received from the organization.
(v) Please note we do not make provisional bookings. In order to secure your booking, payment must be received by the office before your application will be processed. Bookings are processed on a first come first serve basis.
2. Personal Health
(i) At the time of enrollment, to your knowledge, you should have no health condition that could be affected or worsened by the requirements of the course for which you are applying, nor should you be awaiting hospital admission or taking medication that could be contraindicated. If in doubt in any aspect please check with your GP. The School cannot refund fees should you have to terminate the course due to a known health condition becoming worse or a hospital place becoming available.
(i) If you have to cancel or terminate due to bereavement of a close family
member, or serious ill-health (unknown at the commencement of the course and excluding COVID 19 diagnosis), a doctor’s certificate of inability to continue will be required. Sometimes, under exceptional circumstances it is possible to transfer to the next course subject to an additional administration cost of £25.
(ii) Full payment must be made if cancellation is made within two weeks of the commencement date. If a cancellation is made two weeks prior to the course commencement date all monies will be refunded minus the deposit amount of £75.00
(iii) In the event of the Susan Findlay cancelling a course, all monies paid (including the deposit) will be repaid in full (excluding terms set out in COVID related course cancellations).
Terms and Conditions - online and e-learning material
Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or using a course including the general terms and conditions.
By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing and/or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the site.
By using this service, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of any modifications to the agreement, which modifications Susan Findlay may make at any time. Your continued use of this site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
(i) Susan Findlay reserve the right to change the content used at any time.
(ii) Trainees who fail to complete the online course in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
(iii) All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
(iv) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
(v) If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease the course immediately and notify Susan Findlay of your intent not to continue.
- Susan Findlay quotes prices and issues invoices in UK pounds (GBP) only.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the client.
- Any sales taxes relevant to the country where the course takes place will be added to the course fees in accordance with that country’s tax regulations.
- The client must pay in full before the start of any training event
- Online payment is the preferred method of payment. Recognised credit cards are Visa/Mastercard/Maestro.
- Course fees include the licensing of training materials for a limited period of time. Each license is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- Susan Findlay reserves the right to review the pricing and take appropriate action when changes to course or exam specifications occur beyond our control.
- All discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e. only one discount can be applied to any one booking/purchase.
- Late payment may incur penalty charges including removal of any discounts.
- Susan Findlay reserves the right to charge interest on late payments of invoices at 2% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays.
COVID Policy Regarding Bookings and Cancellations
- Please ensure any accommodation or travel you book has a responsible free cancellation policy.
- Susan Findlay cannot be held responsible for any additional costs incurred in the event.
- Susan Findlay will not be issuing any refunds for any Covid-related cancellations.
- We will work with you in rescheduling you onto a future date where possible.
- In the event of a local lockdown in London OR your home town, preventing the course from continuing or you from attending, we will reschedule the course you were booked on to a later date free of charge.